SEF Tatoo SBB White Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Sale! 50 yard price break for all quantities.
- Clearance. No returns.
- Sublimation blocking barrier
- Inkjet printable
- Ideal for dyed polyester
- Light and stretchable
Sale! 50 yard price break for all quantities
Tatoo is SEF America's premium and most popular opaque polyurethane film. Suitable for eco-solvent, solvent, and latex printing. Known for being super thin and stretchable. PVC Free! 100% Polyurethane Construction!
Tatoo SBB was formulated with a proprietary (Sublimation Blocking Barrier) layered to prevent sublimated and or dyed polyester inks from migrating through to the first surface. Tatoo SBB has the same color retention and washing resistance, consistent to our line of Tatoo heat transfer products.
Thickness (without liner): 100µ
Printable with Ecosolvent- (incl. TrueVis), Solvent-, Latex- and UV-Inks
Transfer Temperature: 135°C (275 °F)
Transfer Time: 10 seconds
|Film Type||Water-based polyurethane thermal transfer film|
|Adhesive Details||Pressure sensitive backing, thermal activated|
|Recom. Applications||100% cotton, 100% polyester, polycotton blends|
|Available Widths (in inches)||19.7, 29.5|
|Colour(s) and Finish||White | Semi-gloss|
|Print Compatibility||Solvent, eco-solvent|
- For nylon, coated, and low-temperature melt fabrics
- Solvent and eco-solvent printable
- 40°C washing fastness
- 2.8 mil thickness
- Clearance item. No further discounts. No returns.
- Product in Alberta warehouse.
- Additional shipping charges may apply to destinations beyond BC, AB, SK, and MB on orders less than $350.