SEF Tatoo Nylon White Printable 19.7in x 5yd
- For nylon, coated, and low-temperature melt fabrics
- Solvent and eco-solvent printable
- 40°C washing fastness
- 2.8 mil thickness
- Clearance item. No further discounts. No returns.
- Product in Alberta warehouse.
- Additional shipping charges may apply to destinations beyond BC, AB, SK, and MB on orders less than $350.
SEF Tatoo Nylon is a low temperature PU film, designed to be heat transferred to most coated fabrics (such as nylon fabrics). It is receptive to solvent and eco-solvent inks.
Nylon fabrics are made out of polyamide fibers and heat-transferring films on nylon fabrics often results in an adhesion issue. This adhesion issue is not because of the nylon fiber itself but because of the water-repellent coating it has received. The water proofing coating not only repels water but also the hot melt adhesives used in standard films. Tatoo Nylon contains a specifically designed low temperature hot melt adhesive and is the perfect solution to nylon adhesion problems. An easy test with a drop of water on the fabric will tell you if you should use Tatoo Nylon.
- Waterbased PU
- Thickness (without liner): 70μ
- Fastness: 40°C
- Transfer Temperature: 115°C
- Transfer Time: 15 seconds
- Pressure: Medium
- Cold peel
|Film Type||Low temperature water-based polyurethane thermal transfer film|
|Adhesive Details||Pressure sensitive backing, thermal activated|
|Available Sizes||19.7in x 5yd|
|Recom. Applications||Nylon, coated fabrics, low temperature melt fabrics|
|Available Widths (in inches)|
|Colour(s) and Finish||White | Semi-gloss|
|Print Compatibility||Solvent, eco-solvent|