Express Sign Products Inc. is also referred to as ESP in this document.
Payment Terms Accepted:
- Visa, MasterCard,
- Money order, certified cheques,
- Interac© e-mail transfer,
Mail COD, Purolator COD, Greyhound COD, and AMEX are NOT accepted.
Express Sign Products Inc. does not give credit terms such as Net 15 or Net 30 at this time.
Orders with Interac e-transfers won't be shipped until payment is received.
- Telephone: Our customer service personnel welcome your order during business hours (0900 to 1600 Mountain and 0900 to 1900 Eastern).
- Fax: The line is open 24 hours a day. Faxing or emailing orders is the safest way to ensure accuracy, especially when custom slitting is required.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Printed catalogues may get outdated too soon. Please call up for up-to-date information. Prices displayed after log on may already include your discounts.
Note: Express Sign Products Inc. has taken special care to ensure pricing accuracy on this website. ESP reserves the right to revise any prices at any time due to pricing errors, manufacturer pricing changes, Canada-US exchange rate fluctuations, etc.
The amount of any present or future federal, provincial, local or other taxes applicable to the sale of products listed herein shall be added to the price and paid by the Purchaser unless Purchaser provides EXPRESS SIGN PRODUCTS INC. with a valid exemption certificate acceptable to EXPRESS SIGN PRODUCTS INC. and the appropriate taxation authority.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We reserve the right to specify routing of shipments. Express Sign Products reserves the right to withhold shipment of orders on overdue accounts, and with e-transfers not completed.
Express Sign Products welcomes your order add-ons throughout the day, however, ESP reserves the right to split / send separately / invoice separately.
Freight Damage Or Loss
Before signing the courier bill of lading for your shipment please make sure you inspect the packages for damage and that every box has arrived, for example, box 1, 2, and 3 of 3. Express is not responsible for damaged freight or missing boxes after a customer signs for received shipment.
Claims for damaged shipments are to be placed directly with the carrier. Please do not return damaged goods to us. Notify the carrier company immediately and file your claim. We will help you with this process. Express Sign Products is not liable for wages or time lost on defective products, or on material application/misapplication.
All products sold by EXPRESS SIGN PRODUCTS INC. are returnable only in accordance with the warranty provisions hereof. Before returning any product, purchaser must obtain a RMA number from EXPRESS SIGN PRODUCTS INC. Credit will not be issued on unauthorized returns. Express Sign Products Inc. will arrange pick-up with an appropriate courier.
- Any defective, incorrect, or damaged item may be returned in its original box within 45 days of receipt via preapproved courier. All shipments will be inspected. Credits will be applied the middle and end of month once received by Express shipping department.
- Computer software, CDs, DVDs may only be returned for refunds if the package and seal is unbroken and not tampered with, and in new condition.
- For vinyl warranty issues and to receive replacement vinyl, please photograph box end with Lot # and return vinyl in original box.
- For shipments being sent back to Express Sign Products, DO NOT check off box or add a dollar value for the shipment contents due to very high insurance fees.
- Any return that does not comply with the above policy will be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion.
- No returns on all CLEARANCE or discontinued items in our catalogue.
- All product returns purchased from Express Sign Products are subject to up to a 25% restocking fee plus shipping costs.
Orders cannot be cancelled except upon terms that compensate EXPRESS SIGN PRODUCTS INC. against loss. NOTE: SPECIAL ORDERS cannot be cancelled or returned without prior authorization from Express Sign Products. If Express is able to negotiate a return and credit arrangement with the manufacturer, a returned product restocking fee and credit arrangement will be completed with our customer.
All of our products are warranted to the extent of the manufacturer's express warranty to Express Sign Products. All statements, technical information and recommendations about our supplied products are based upon tests believed to be reliable but do not constitute a guarantee or warranty. All products are sold with the understanding that the Purchaser has independently determined the suitability of such products for its purpose. We shall honour the manufacturer's technical evaluation of suspected material and at no time will we be responsible for claims beyond the replacement value of the defective product or in any way be liable or responsible for consequential or incidental damages. EXPRESS SIGN PRODUCTS INC. will issue credit to the customer upon inspection of returned product or item.