The Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated GP1601A is an important tool for graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers. It's particularly valuable for physically comparing colours on logos, packaging, signage, and vinyl films. The simple design provides a convenient and portable reference that can accompany you at client presentations or on press. Use the formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot colour inks. This two-guide set contains 2,161 Pantone colours on coated (glossy) and uncoated (matte) stocks.
- 300 metallic colours
- Displayed on coated stock
- Ideal for use with metallic inks
- Displayed on coated and uncoated stock
- Manage print, digital, and web colours
- CMYK, HTML, RGB values
- 2,139 Pantone spot colours