AlbaChem® REMOVE is an adhesive remover for vinyl films, letters, and decals. After peeling the vinyl, it breaks down the adhesive residue. Wipe or scrape it away in minutes. Use this fluid on metal, glass, firberglass, and any properly cured painted surface. As always, test before use. It's also excellent at removing old adhesive goo and lint from cutting mats. AlbaChem® REMOVE is non-toxic and has a low odour.
Use on glass, fiberglass, vinyl painted surfaces that have been properly cured. TEST ON AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA FOR for compatibility. AVOID USE on latex painted surfaces, styrofoam, styrene surfaces or plastics.
- Soften graphic using heat gun or lamp.Pull the graphic off slowly at an angle.
- Spray glue residue with REMOVE and let penetrate for 1 - 2 minutes (maximum).
- Using a squeegee, scrape to remove glue residue.
- Apply by spraying REMOVE on a paper towel and wipe surface clean.
- Rinse surface with AlbaChem® APPLY Application Fluid or water.
Watch AlbaChem® REMOVE in use.
MSDS for AlbaChem® REMOVE